Valid from 04 December 2018
Your privacy matters to us. This policy outlines the information we collect from you — and what we do with it.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
What we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
When you register to use certain parts of our websites or register for free accounts, we may ask for personal information such as your full name, email address and a password.
Non-personally identifying information
Personally identifying information
Martin Retail Group may collect personally-identifying information including shipping addresses and phone numbers in our event registration and dealership database applications. Our purpose in collecting personally identifying information is to fulfill product purchase with shipping capability and / or promotion follow through. Any Credit Card information, if included as part of a program, is never passed through our server and never stored.
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep a record of that correspondence and information.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to enquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access (where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders, subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personal information.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Martin Retail Group may occasionally send you email, solicit feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on. We expect to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us using the contact details provided below.
You acknowledge that it may be necessary for your information to be processed by such parties and that it may be transferred to someone who provides a service to us in another country, including some outside of the United States of America, and you consent to such processing and transfer. If it is necessary to transfer your personal information outside of the United States of America we will make every effort to ensure that the person to whom we pass the personal information agrees to treat it with the same level of protection as we do.
If we are sold or merge with another business entity your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any personal information you provide to us without your consent.
How do we protect the information we collect
Martin Retail Group is very concerned about protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. We have security measures, including administrative, physical and electronic measures, to protect against the loss, exposure, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you in the use of the services. These measures include SSL data encryption to transmit your personal information as well as technical architectures and systems to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing your personal information.